Shipping & Delivery
1. How long does delivery take?
Processing time for personalized items may take longer, from 5 to 7 business days. Once the shipment is loaded on the plane, estimated delivery is 5-8 business days for the United States, and 18-24 business days for other countries. Please note that there are some unforeseen circumstances such as customs delays that we are unable to control on our end as well as delays in holiday seasons. Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, the shipment may take longer.
2. I need my order fast, do you guys provide expedited shipping?
Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping.
3. Will I be charged with customs and taxes?
Tax is not included in the price on our website, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of the charges, please contact your local customs office.
1. How do I change or cancel my order?
In the event you wish to Cancel or change your order, please contact us within 12 hours upon confirmation of the order via email@example.com. Please keep in mind that any cancellations after 12 hours upon approval of the order will no longer be allowed.
2. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
If you wish to change your shipping address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours after placing your order. Our Customer Service will check your order and confirm ASAP. Your shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been processed or shipped. Kindly update your shipping address to your residential address instead of your vocational one as we do not know how long the destination’s customs department will have the package on hold.
3. When will I get my tracking number?
Once the order has been processed, a tracking number usually takes 5-7 business days to be generated. Please take note to allow 5 to 7 business days for your tracking information to be updated. In the following cases:
- You haven’t received your tracking number within 5 business days
- Tracking status is “not available” within 2 to 3 business days from the time you have received your tracking number
- Then kindly send us an email at email@example.com
- 4. How do I track my order?
To track your order:
- Click “Track Order” at the top of Gossby page
- Enter your tracking number to check the order status
5. Why has the tracking status not been updated?
Tracking information may not be updated immediately in several cases, especially with registered airmail shipments. However, please rest assured your item is on its way. Here are some reasons why tracking information has not been available yet:
- There may be delays between the scanning events and the website’s updates. Once we have shipped the item, the tracking status will take a few days to be updated by the shipping carrier. Therefore, please be patient for a few more days and try again later.
- The package may not be scanned until it reaches the regional hub near the destination.
- The package is in transit between the origin and the destination country. The tracking information should pick up again once your packages reach your local country.
- Some shipments are not trackable, for example, flat rate shipping. (Unless a tracking number was purchased during the checkout).
Please note that most parcels will be received within 15-25 business days after the shipment date. The delivery time frame is valid regardless of the tracking information’s availability online. If your tracking status has not been updated for over 10 days, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit/Debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX)
We do not accept the following methods of payment:
- Personal checks
- Money orders
- Direct bank transfers
- Cash on delivery
Returns & Refunds
1. How do I return an item?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 10 days from your order arrival date via email@example.com . Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and will send back further instructions. For a list of final sale items, please see our Returns Policy. All returns must be in original condition with packaging intact.
2. When will I receive my refund?
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 5-10 business days of receipt of cancellation request. In case the credit has not been posted to your account yet, please contact the card-issuing bank for further assistance. If you haven’t received a refund yet, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.